Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: We are so excited to have you stay with us. Please know we are still feeling the effects of COVID-19, mainly with severe labor shortages and delays in supplies and furnishings. Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.
1. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form, and/or any payments made to the reservation including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below. Any monies received by Paradiso Grande Homes for occupancy of vacation property indicated the acceptance of the terms of our vacation rental agreement in full. All policies are strictly enforced. It is the responsibility of all guests and members of their party to be familiar with all policies pertaining to rental.
2. MINIMUM AGE: The guest reserving the property must be at least 21 years old or older. Anyone younger than 21 years old cannot occupy the property without the presence of an adult, 21 years old or older. For legal and accounting purposes, the person placing the reservation must be the same as the credit/debit card holder. This person is considered to be the guest. All other persons involved with the rental are considered to be the guest's invitees, and all discussion regarding reservation, cancellation, and damage policies will be discussed with the guest, not the guest's invitees.
3. CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT PROCEDURE: Guests can check in the property at 4:00 p.m or after, and Check-out is promptly by 10:00 a.m. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the vacation rental for any incoming guests. A late departure may be arranged, pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule. Guests agree that if they fail to vacate the property by 10:00 a.m. on the check-out day, a late fee from $100.00 to two nightly rate will be applied and charged to the credit card on file. The fee can be higher if another guest is checking in that day. No refunds will be given for early departures, late arrivals, unused days or failing to appear during their reservation date.
3.1 UPON ARRIVAL: If there are any concerns or issues with your vacation property, please immediately contact our office at +1 407.490.4455. If you find a problem with housekeeping, please notify us ASAP and DO NOT assume responsibility to clean the unit. Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC will be pleased to have housekeeping rectify the problem. No refunds or considerations are given unless we are notified of problems during your stay.
3.2 The ARRIVAL INSTRUCTION: It will be sent about a week prior to the guest arrival date, if the reservation is fully paid and all documentation required is received. All the important information about you stay such as door, property address, Wi-Fi password will included.
3.3 EARLY CHECK IN: An early check in may be possible but depends on availability on the day of arrival, pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule. We cannot guarantee an early check in until 48 hours prior to your arrival. Requests for blocking the dates before 48h to arrival will result in extra charges in the amount of a daily rate plus taxes and fees. Please do not arrive at the property before your schedule check in time.
4.CONFIRMING THE RESERVATION: A deposit is required to confirm your dates and secure your reservation. The reservations will be only confirmed after the deposit is received. Then, to finalize the reservation the guest must sign this agreement to be executed.
5. BALANCE DUE: Is due 8 weeks prior to arrival (or earlier). For bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival must be paid in full. Last minute bookings a week or less prior to arrival, Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC will request additional documents and/or the guest may be required to come to our office for additional verification. (1). The Agreement executed by the Guest/credit card holder. (2). A copy of an I.D identification document with your a selfie I.D verification. (3). A copy front and back of all the credit cards used to pay the reservation if there are more than one person paying the reservation. Final payment will be required prior to checking-in to your vacation rental.
6. FREE Wi-Fi INTERNET ACCESS: As a complimentary Homeowners provide free wi-fi internet access as a courtesy for our Guests. However, the service is not under our control, therefore Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC cannot and will not be responsible for interruption of this service and no refunds will not be given for internet related issues.
7. RESCHEDULING: Guest agreed there will be no refund due to changes to Guest's reservations this includes: date changes, reducing the number of days, booking extension, if requested less than 8 weeks prior to check in.
8. CREDIT CARD: By State Law, the guest agrees and authorizes Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC the right to charge the credit card on file to cover any damage during the guest stay. If a damage is found and it was not reported to, Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC additional fees will be applied. No charge backs will be imposed against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
9. ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION: All reservations are subject to a refundable Damage Deposit. The amount will depend on the house size. Any damage caused by the guest we will deduct from the deposit and if it is needed will be charged from the credit card in file. Any regulation found by the guest is the guest's responsibility to contact Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC prior to their check-out. If reservation is canceled prior 8 weeks from their stay guest agrees the deposit will not be refunded. As a condition to the rental of all vacation properties, Paradiso Grande Homes reserves the right to charge the guest's credit card for any and all uncovered guest/invitee caused losses and damages sustained to the vacation property throughout the duration of their period of occupancy. In the event of any uncovered guest/invitee-caused loss or damage to the vacation property, including, but not limited to, undue cleaning, eviction, service calls, service charges, fines/assessments, repairs or replacements, plus all applicable taxes, Paradiso Grande Homes is hereby granted the right to charge the guest's credit card. By written or electronic endorsement of this agreement, the guest hereby agrees to pay for all such charges, as defined above and on the proceeding pages.
10. OCCUPANCY: Change in number of guests/conduct of guests: guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges and so the property can be prepared appropriately for your group. No exceptions or refunds are given for changes in the number of guests after your arrival. Only Guests’ whose names were sent by email to Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC are authorized to stay in the home. Unauthorized people at the vacation rental at any time could result in extra charges for each additional guest, in addition to any and all damage, disturbance, and cleaning charges. The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. Exceptions are made on an individual basis - please contact Paradiso Grande Homes for prior approval. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. In case of any violation Guests will be immediately evicted without refund.
11. QUIET ENJOYMENT: Any violation of the rule to the HOA such as disturbing the neighborhood, causing policy action will be considered termination to your stay and no refund will be made. Quiet hours: from 11pm until 7am. If your neighbor is not respecting quiet hours, please contact the Osceola Sheriff’s non- emergency number at 407-348-2222 in order to be routed to the Sheriff Deputy on site. If you are in the Solterra resort, the Polk County Sheriff non-emergency line is (863) 499-2400.
12. SECURITY: It is the guest responsibility to keep all windows and doors locked when leaving the house. Guests agree that Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC is not responsible for any damage, stolen items, items left behind or accidents at the property during the guest stay. If guests have any emergency, please call 911. For regular questions call us at +1 407.490.4455 from Monday to Friday 06:00 am to 10:00 pm. If it is after office hours we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible.
13. CLEANING: A departure cleaning fee is applied on all stays. It is related to the final cleaning after the Guest's check out. Guests agree that any excessive amount of trash, any stains additional fee will apply. For all reservations longer than 20 days of stay, a cleaning service is required to be added to Guest's stay. It's the guest’s responsibility to pay for the additional cleaning fee. Stays longer than 30 days guests agree we will inspect the house in between the stays.
14. POOL & SPA (if applicable): There is a fee charged for heating the pool/spa if applicable. The fee depends on the size of the pool and it is subject to change. If pool heat was not ordered and paid 24 hours prior to the arrival date, allow 24 (plus) hours for the pool to be fully heated. Heating times will take longer in colder temperatures. The pool will be turned on at the same day the arrival. Guest agrees there is no lifeguard on duty, and swims at your risk. Guests agree that Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC is NOT responsible for any accident while guests are getting in the pool and no refund will be done. Most pools are equipped with a safety fence.
15. GRILL & RENTAL ITEMS: Guests agree that will be an extra charge for the items below and the prices are subject to change at any time.
*Charcoal grills are prohibited in all rental communities; therefore, if a charcoal grill is found at the rental unit, Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC must dispose it, Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC reserves the right to charge the card on file a $50.00 removal fee.
- - Grill • $65 per week plus tax ($5 each additional day)
- - XL BBQ (4 Burners) • $95.00 per week plus tax ($8.00 each additional day)
- - Pack N Play Crib •$55 per week plus tax ($5 each additional day)
- - Full-Size Crib • $80 per week plus tax ($7 each additional day)
- - High Chair • $45 per week plus tax ($3 each additional day)
- - Roll Away Bed • $60 per week plus tax ($5 each additional day)
- - Single Stroller • $60 per week plus tax ($5 each additional day)
- - Double Stroller • $95 per week plus tax ($8 each additional day)
- - Single Jogger Stroller •$75 per week plus tax ($8 each additional day)
- - Child Gate • $45 per week plus tax ($3 each additional day)
- - In case any item is missing or damaged, guests will be responsible to pay it plus additional fees will apply. Prices are subject to change at any time.
TOWELS & LINENS: Towels, sheets, pillows and blankets are not meant for outside use: I agree to pay the replacement cost for any damaged, stained or missing towels and bed linens at the below rates:
- Bathtowels - $15
- Hand towels - $6
- Washcloths - $3
- Sheets - $30
Cleats/sports equipment are not to be cleaned in the home or with towels from the home. All linens and towels are property of the homeowner and must be left in the property. Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC has a right to charge my card for any missing, damaged, or misused items.
16. PARKING: Guest agrees that Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC will not be held responsible for any parking irregularities such as fines, towing, damage or robbing the vehicle. Any expenses will be responsible to the owner to pay all costs. Guest agrees that parking RVs, campers and trailers is not permitted anywhere in the development by the local Homeowners Association.
17. TOILETRIES: All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen supplies; guests are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
18. SMOKING AND VAPING: Smoking is not permitted in any Paradiso Grande Homes property. This property is completely NON-SMOKING, For the comfort of our guests and by Florida Law. No smoking is allowed inside the house or in the property. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas and on the patio with doors and windows closed. Oil lamps and incense are not permitted due to the long-lasting odor. If there is any tobacco smell, oil lamps and incense in the property after your departure, there will be an additional fee of $500.00 plus taxes charged to the credit card on file or from the deposit.
19. AIR CONDITIONING: will be already set up to a pleasant temperature. In the event of the AC not working property is the guest responsibility to contact Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC for assistance. Guests agree not to be setting the AC below 72° or the heat above 78° to prevent any damage to the AC. Failing guests will be liable for charges and repairs. Please keep all windows and doors closed to maintain temperature.
20. BATHROOMS: Guest agrees to not flush sanitary wipes, paper towels, any feminine products or any other item that will clog the toilet. Please do not pour grease down the drain. If a professional plumber is needed, all related costs will be charged on the credit card on file.
21. PET POLICY: NO PETS ALLOWED, unless you have reserved a pet-friendly property. Guests must send to Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC a request in writing and pay the fees in order to bring the pet. For service dogs a fee is applied and must be requested in writing as well. If failing to request the Guest's credit card will be charged a non-refundable fee of US$500.00 plus taxes per pet and Guest could be additionally charged for any pet stain or other damages caused by the pet. Guests also agree the Rental agreement can be terminated without the guest's right of any refund.
22. PEST CONTROL: The properties are cleaned and inspected prior to the guest arrives. A treatment periodically is made for pests, but since Florida is a tropical environment, some bugs may show up depending on the season and care must be taken with uncovered food that attract ants and insects. We do not have control of it and will not provide any refund for such matters. An inspection made prior check in to ensure no bed bugs are presented. If a bed bug is found the presence of bed bugs is caused by the guest, the guest must vacate the property immediately and no refund will be made, and the guest pays for all the cost for the treatment to remove the bed bugs.
23. TRASH REMOVAL: Please place all trash inside the trash bags to avoid an excessive cleaning charge. Place all trash bags inside the plastic bench at the entrance of the home or for some resorts the trash bag must be placed on the grass in front of the house. The resort should pick up the trash early in the morning.
24. LOST AND FOUND: Items left behind at the property or resort are the guest responsibility to pay for shipping and all cost and a service fee may apply. For items found and unclaimed it will be discarded after a 15-day period. Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC is not responsible for any damage caused to the item while we hold the item or during the shipping process.
25. PACKAGES DELIVERY: All packages are to be sent to our office location at 610 Sycamore St Suite 315, Celebration, FL 34747. Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC is not held responsible for any mail or package sent to the property. The cost of each small package is $10 plus taxes and for the medium and large size not passing measures 27 X 27 and 25 pounds will be $20 plus taxes. Guests agree the pickup period must occur before the Guest's check-out date and during office regular hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Any package that is left at the office after check-out will be discarded. Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC is not responsible for damaged, lost, stolen or not delivered packages.
26. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: Power/ weather related cancellation: Paradiso Grande Homes does not issue refunds due to acts of nature such as: weather, road conditions, snow conditions, power outages or forest fires.
Cancellation by the guest: All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties:
- 8 weeks or more prior to arrival – Will result to loss of deposit amount paid. For the Holidays period will be loss of deposit or all funds paid for the reservation until the time of the cancellation.
- Within 8 weeks of arrival - no refund whatsoever. No deposit should be refunded.
Cancellation by Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC(the company): if the rental property is no longer available through unforeseen damage, or any circumstances beyond the company’s control, we will seek to offer alternative accommodation to the guest. Failing that a full refund of all monies paid to the company will be refunded but that will constitute the limit of the company’s liability.
-For the holiday season we recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover yourself in the event you need to cancel your holiday.
27. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Guests agree All the personal information and documents sent from guests to Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC will be used with the only purpose of confirming the guest reservation, processing the guest payments for reservation. Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC will be sending emails marketing such as promotional offers, customer surveys, and news about vacation homes. If desire the guest will have the option to unsubscribe the emails.
28. APPLICABLE LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. In the event of legal action to enforce this agreement, the matter must be filed in Osceola, Florida and the prevailing party is entitled to their attorney's fees and costs reimbursed to them.
29. LIABILITY: Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC and homeowners will not and cannot accept any liability at all for any accidents, injury, loss or damage by any guest or visitor to the house, grounds or in the swimming pool during the stay or after departure. For any event beyond our control such as out of power and/or water temporary and outside noises. Neither for any personal loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters or other reasons beyond our control such as fire, flood, war, flight delays, cancelations and a pandemic. Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC will not refund or reschedule trips due to any kind of situation. Cancellations are subject to cancellation penalty. We advise our Guests to purchase trip insurance.
30. In the event of Homeowner and/or Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC hiring an attorney due to Guest's failing of the terms and conditions of this agreement, Guest must be responsible for all costs and reasonable attorney's fees as incurred by the Homeowner. Homeowner and Guest waive the right to demand a jury trial concerning any lawsuit between both parties.
31. SECURITY & SAFERY RISKS: Always lock doors and windows when you leave the vacation rental! When you rent the vacation rental, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the vacation rental. Paradiso Grande Homes does not assume any responsibility for injuries resulting from your failure to use due caution. Children must be supervised at all times its parents responsibility to be aware of the danger of electrical outlet power. Candles are not allowed due to fire hazard except citronella candles in buckets outside, or supplied emergency candles in case of power outage.
32. RIGHT OF ENTRY: Guests agree if Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC needs to go or send a person to the property, any time to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements as we may deem appropriate. Paradiso Grande Homes will contact the guest, if guests were not able to reach out then we reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for whatever reason without guest permission. This includes only authorized workers such as maintenance crew. We will not accept any liability for any loss or damages that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.
33. INDEMNIFICATION & HOLD HARMLESS: While Paradiso Grande Homes and its property owners strive to maintain vacation properties in the finest condition, no guarantees are expressed nor implied regarding suitability or for any particular purpose. All guest(s) and their invitees use the vacation property structures and premises at their own risk. Paradiso Grande Homes and its property owners shall not be held liable or otherwise responsible in any way for injury to any guest and/or their invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional or unintentional acts of said guest(s) and/or invitees, or by the failure of structures, appliances, (including hot tubs and bbqs) furnishings, and/or other equipment, whether by malfunction, misuse, acts of god/nature, and/or are otherwise naturally occurring. No guarantees are expressed nor implied as to the suitability of utilities and other services provided to the vacation properties and adjacent structures and premises. No guarantees are expressed nor implied regarding the suitability/compatibility of materials utilized in the construction of the vacation property and/or its contents. Paradiso Grande Homes and its property owners shall not be held liable nor otherwise responsible in any way for allergic reactions to guest(s) or invitees, caused or permitted to be caused by materials utilized in the manufacture of the vacation property and/or its contents, nor from mold and/or airborne spores, nor from pet/animal allergens, nor from chemical agents including, but not limited to appliances, linens, carpeting, utensils, fixtures, hot tubs, and/or other equipment. By written or electronic endorsement of this agreement, guest(s) and invitees hereby agree to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Paradiso Grande Homes and its property owners from and against all claims, demands, loss, liability/responsibility of any kind and character, including cost of defense, arising out of or in any way connected with the guest(s) use of the property.
By signing your name electronically, you are agreeing that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this form or any other documents to be delivered in connection herewith, and do so for the purposes of validity, enforceability, and admissibility. When signing electronically you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions.