At Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC we care about our guest personal information and for this matter to better protect your privacy we are committed to being upfront to inform and explain to you of our policies regarding collection, use, and disclosure of personal data.
Your privacy is important to us. Our main purpose in using your data information is to provide and improve the Service to our clients. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collected and Use:
When registering or booking a reservation on our site, you will be asked to enter some information to confirm the service such as Personally identification information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, and Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
The personal information collected from you during the booking processing is used exclusively for contact you, shipping, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, provide us with feedback, assist and to communicate with you and send information that may be of interest to you.
You have the option of your data-protection rights in many ways. For example, you can choose not to receive marketing by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in emails you may receive, changing preferences in your account, as applicable, or by contacting our customer service team.
Use of Data
- To provide, improve and maintain our Service
- To identify errors on our sites
- To notify you about any changes may occurs to our Service
- To provide customer support for our clients
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
California Online Private Protection Act (CaIOPPA)
For California residents:
California residents may exercise the following rights:
- To request a copy of your personal information
- To request disclosure of personal information sold or disclosed for a business purpose
- To request the deletion of personal information
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Retention of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Paradiso Grande Homes, LLC, may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by authorities as a court or a government agency.
We want you to feel confident about using our platform and services. The security of your data is very important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do not Track is a browser setting that you set it to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can always enable Do Not Track by visiting the preferences or settings page of your browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. We have not enabled Google Analytics on our site, but we may do so in the future.
Effective date: July 14, 2020
Last Updated: July 14, 2022